Thursday, August 12, 2010

Frog man

Image and video hosting by TinyPicI just watched my husband do the naked, drunk, frog man walk from our R.V. down to the house that we're preparing to move in to. Mind you, he is not a navy seal or anything military related. The only things he had on were his flip flops and a cocky smile. No pun intended.
      

As he high stepped over the thigh high weeds and grass I thought I'd snap some pictures but I saw how white his hiney is and I don't think the flash on my camera works too well against that kind of white...

Why is it when you take a man out of the city and drop him in the country he's suddenly Rambo gone commando? A little rumble in the jungle? His primitive side, (along with his back side) begin to show.  Just him and his "boys" enjoying the cool night air.

7 comments:

  1. I should probably add that we're WAYYYYY out in the country and when it's dark here, it's not jut DARK, it's BLACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmm.....

    Yeah, it's super dark here too in the country .... LOL well, but the stars and moon shed a good deal of light on a clear night...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God for the cover of darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time to move back to the country! I have a strange hankering for some fried frog legs!!!! Maybe I just like watching them jump around in the skillet.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Rambo gone commando". luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol@Mary! Giving my husband is all of 6'7", those would make some mighty big frog legs!

    Kate....just him and his "boys" enjoying the night air. Gotta love men!

    ReplyDelete